If you have discovered that you have a tree that needs to be removed from your property, it is important that it is done properly to ensure your safety. There is no one more qualified to handle your tree removal than 207TREEGUY.com. We have the experience and training it takes to make sure your tree is removed safely and completely.
Reasons to Remove a Tree
There are several reasons that you may find that your tree needs to be removed from your property. Following are some of the most common reasons for tree removal:
– Decaying Tree Rot: If the trunk or roots of your tree are compromised due to decay, it no longer has the support needed to safely stand upright. For safety reasons, you need to have it removed right away.
– Tree Close to House: You don’t want a tree to be too close to your home or business. If there were a severe storm, it could potentially fall on the structure. The root system can also cause foundation problems as well as it grows larger.
– Tree Obstructed View: When a tree is impeding the view out the front of your home or business, many people decide to have it removed. It can really open up the front of your home to remove large trees that are obstructing your view.
– Tree Storm Damage: Severe storms can wreak havoc on your trees. They can completely split if they have to endure winds that are strong enough. When you tree is damaged severely due to storm damage, it is best to remove it for safety reasons.
– Tree Pest Infestation: There are certain pests called ash borers that can completely annihilate your tree. To avoid infesting other trees in the area, it needs to be removed.
Hazardous Tree Limb Removal Services
You may find you don’t need the entire tree removed from your property, but just a portion of it that is a safety hazard needs to go. You may not have the experience needed to identify whether or not you need the entire tree should be removed or just a portion of it. At 207TREEGUY.com, we will inspect your tree and give you our professional opinion as to whether or not you can remove a portion or if the whole tree should be removed. Some signs of hazardous tree limbs include:
– Branches that are missing bark
– Split branches
– Brittle branches
– Leaves that aren’t growing from the branch
Green Tree Recycling
As part of our commitment to green tree recycling, the trees and tree limbs we cut are not wasted. We transport cut tree branches to a green waste recycling center where they will be processed into compost fertilizer for lawn care. Large logs are either taken to a mill to be cut into lumber boards to build homes and smaller pieces are taken to a paper mill and used for pulp wood to make papers and journals etc. When you call 207TREEGUY.com for deciduous tree removal and tree limb removal (such as maple, oak and birch), we can also cut it into stove length pieces and stack it on your property to use for heating wood stoves during the winter season. (Evergreen trees such as pine cannot be used for firewood due to the creosol they leave in chimneys which can cause house fires).
Emergency Hazardous & Difficult Tree & Limb Removal in Gorham, Lewiston, Brunswick, Saco, Cape Elizabeth & Greater Portland, Maine
Some common difficulties of successfully removing a tree includes power lines, improper equipment, dead trees, and of course good ol’ gravity. Successfully removing a tree takes people who are professionally trained and who have knowledge of tree physics, biology, dangerous tools, and the many techniques of cutting. At 207TREEGUY.com, our employees are properly trained to handle the toughest of situations in tree removal and to make good judgement on what equipment and personnel to use for each project. We remove trees with a powerline-certified climber, and in some situations when the tree is too dead, we will use a bucket truck to ensure the safety of your property and our climbers. When you are talking about removing a tree from your property, you need to know that the professionals you choose are the best. At 207TREEGUY.com we deliver nothing short of superior tree removal services that will leave you completely satisfied with the end results. We also provide our valued customers with stump grinding and root removal services that will ensure not a trace of the tree is left behind. In short, there is no tree around too difficult and dangerous for us to remove. We are the true pros in the industry. Call us today!